Providing high level administrative and project management support to Pega’s SVP, Global Customer Success, this role focuses on department administration tasks, calendar maintenance, meeting organization, and the coordination of reports and presentations.
In this role, you will:
Coordinate and track weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings and key projects in order to assure timely and accurate completion and to assist with various projects as required.Set up and maintain sensitive files and records for executive management and assist with complex and confidential company information requiring discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy.Manage and maintain specified leaders’ calendar, schedule regular staff and other internal and external meetings and provide backup documents for scheduled meetings.Propose and implement creative ideas on how to improve administrative processes across the team.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You are an excellent multitasker who thrives on juggling multiple assignments simultaneously, in a fast-paced enviornment. You are proactive and have a history of solving problems before they happen. With several years of experience in an administrative role, you are well-versed at working through challenging schedules and travel changes. Additionally, you are detail-oriented and have experience working with confidential and sensitive information.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in an executive support role with demonstrated administrative and secretarial skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure and capably perform in stressful situations
- Ability to team with other administrative staff in the orchestration of meetings and projects
- Ability to demonstrate executive administrative presence in dealing with customers, partners, candidates, and internal managers